Word Connect Level 820 Answers – Included Words
There are 7 words in this level that make up the arrant puzzle. The order that the words are filled in is not important so we will provide you with the list in alphabetic order so your mind doesn ’ metric ton hurt any more than it has to :
Reading: Word Connect Level 820 Answers
DAMP, MYRIAD, PAID, PAIR, PRAY, PYRAMID, YARD
Word Connect Level 820 Answers – Definitions of Included Words
- DAMP – slightly wet; moist: damp weather;a damp towel.
- MYRIAD – a very great or indefinitely great number of persons or things.
- PAID – a simple past tense and past participle of pay1.
- PAIR – two identical, similar, or corresponding things that are matched for use together: a pair of gloves; a pair of earrings.
- PRAY – to offer devout petition, praise, thanks, etc., to (God or an object of worship).
- PYRAMID – Architecture. (in ancient Egypt) a quadrilateral masonry mass having smooth, steeply sloping sides meeting at an apex, used as a tomb. (in ancient Egypt and pre-Columbian Central America) a quadrilateral masonry mass, stepped and sharply sloping, used as a tomb or a platform for a temple.
- YARD – a common unit of linear measure in English-speaking countries, equal to 3 feet or 36 inches, and equivalent to 0.9144 meter.
far definitions of these words can be found at : Dictionary.com ! so there you have it. Simples.
Did you end up with the same solution ? Well done if you did ! If you are like me, merely completing a puzzle is not adequate, particularly when there are bonuses on propose. Check out these Extra and Bonus words below to help you along the way.
Word Connect Level 820 Answers – Extra or Bonus Words
There are 19 extra or bonus words in this flat. Disclaimer: Some of these may seem odd, but rest assured they do work !
AIRY, AMID, ARID, ARMY, DIYA, DRAM, DRAY, DRIP, MAID, MIRY, PRAM, PRIM, RAID, RAMI, RAMP, RIAD, RIMA, RIMY, YAMP
Word Connect Level 820 Answers – Definitions of Extra or Bonus Words
- AIRY – open to a free current of fresh air; breezy: airy rooms.
- AMID – in the middle of; surrounded by; among: to stand weeping amid the ruins.
- ARID – being without moisture; extremely dry; parched: arid land;an arid climate.
- ARMY – the military forces of a nation, exclusive of the navy and in some countries the air force.
- DRAM – Measurements. a unit of apothecaries’ weight, equal to 60 grains, or 1/8 (0.125) ounce (3.89 grams). 1/16 (0.0625) ounce, avoirdupois weight (27.34 grains; 1.77 grams). Abbreviation: dr., dr
- DRAY – a low, strong cart without fixed sides, for carrying heavy loads.
- DRIP – to let drops fall; shed drops: This faucet drips.
- MAID – a female domestic employee who cleans tourist accommodations or does cleaning or other housework in a home: a hotel maid.
- MIRY – of the nature of mire; swampy: miry ground.
- PRAM – perambulator.
- PRIM – formally precise or proper, as persons or behavior; stiffly neat.
- RAID – a sudden assault or attack, as upon something to be seized or suppressed: a police raid on a gambling ring.
- RAMI – the plural of ramus.
- RAMP – a sloping surface connecting two levels; incline.
- RIMA – a female given name.
- RIMY – covered with rime.
far definitions of these words can be found at : Dictionary.com ! Congratulations, you have completed both the include words arsenic well as the bonus and extra words which make up the Word Connect Level 820 Answers. now you have ALL the Word Connect Level 820 Answers, you can go forward ( or backwards ) by clicking the buttons below :
Read more: Coin rotation paradox – Wikipedia
alternatively, you may like to view ALL Available Levels : Word Connect Cheats and Answers ! If this was helpful please like, share this around with your friends and class or send us an e-mail so we can all have fun in concert !