The Path of Warriors
Trail to Yngvar ‘s Fang
Yngvar ‘s Fang
Diagram : Assault gauntlets
The Tower Outta Nowheres
Gargoyles ( optional )
Bandits ( optional )
Reading: The Path of Warriors
The Path of Warriors is a secondary request in The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt. Prerequisite: You must complete The Tower Outta Nowheres first before this becomes available. The rewarded in this request is unaffected by the ±5 level constraint and difficulty level .
This quest can be started 2 ways on An Skellig :
- talk to the Skellige women in the center of Urialla Harbor
- talk to Gunnar at the Trail to Yngvar’s Fang
however you pick it up, go to the Trail to Yngvar ‘s Fang to talk to Gunnar. He ‘ll basically think little of a foreigner being able to complete the drag but will tell you about it, revealing you must complete 2 parts : reach the top of the mountain and retrieve the token there, then enter the cave and retrieve something at the end of it and bring the items second to him. To start, merely continue past Gunnar along the trail to the batch top, Yngvar ‘s Fang, where soon enough you ‘ll come across a harpy and a couple sirens. Kill them off, then continue along the path but be careful as more sirens will attack as you make your way higher along the path. finally you ‘ll reach a region of the way where you see an impossible jump to some broken stairs on the other side. Simply slide down to the path below and make your room to the ruins at the end and climb your direction up to re-connect with the way. note that at anytime you miss a chute, most cases you ‘ll slide devour to a section that can take you back to the former “ checkpoint ”. As you near the end of the mountain path you ‘ll pass a man outside his hovel, who besides thinks fiddling of you trying to do the path. Ignore him and continue climbing. Depending how flying or slow you go, you may encounter a couple harpies here before you reach the very exceed. once you do reach the mountain flower, loot the totem pole for the token and 50. You can besides get the place of Power hera ( Quen ) if you have n’t already done so.
With the first token in hand, take the other path down where you ‘ll slide all the way to the next part, the cave path. Achievement note: this swoop is one of the easiest ways to get the Hearts of Stone expansion accomplishment, Rad Steez, Bro !. Enter the cave and prepare for a very long swim, so it might be utilitarian to use Killer Whale here. once you get through the first long burrow you can come up for atmosphere, then continue swimming straight and get ready to dive into the following. note that while there is land here that you can climb on, the token is n’t here, merely 2 gargoyles. The future token is about 3/4 of the way through the second tunnel and, once looted, continue to the end then climb your way out. note that there are several bandits just outside this cave, so if you do n’t want to deal with them, you can swim back out the means you came. however you get out of the cave, go back to talk to Gunnar who ‘ll be impressed. The quest will then end, gaining 50 and earning a couple items, namely Diagram : Assault gauntlets .
- During his stay in Skellige Geralt learned of something called the Path of Warriors. This was an obstacle-strewn route locals believed each self-respecting warrior must travel. Geralt knew if he managed to traverse the infamously-difficult Path he would earn respect and recognition throughout the isles.
- The witcher overcame all the obstacles along the Path and made it to the end. From then on, even the proudest Skellige warriors would treat him with respect.
- Talk to the man who oversees the Path.
- Reach the start of the Path.
- Collect proof you made it to the top of the peak.
- Descend down to the cave entrance.
- Travel through the tunnel and collect proof you made it to the end.
- Reach the end of the tunnel.
- Leave the caverns and talk to the man who oversees the Path.
- The first token at the peak of Yngvar’s Fang can be looted before initiating the quest, the same cannot be said for the second as the chest containing it will only load after accepting the quest from Gunnar.