Flower of Life
In Remembrance of Viridescent Fields
Plume of Death
Viridescent Arrow Feather
Sands of Eon
Viridescent Venerer ‘s Determination
Goblet of Eonothem
Viridescent Venerer ‘s Vessel
Circlet of Logos
Viridescent Venerer ‘s Diadem
Anemo DMG Bonus +15%
Increases Swirl DMG by 60%. Decreases opponent’s Elemental RES to the element infused in the Swirl by 40% for 10s.
How to Obtain
Reading: Viridescent Venerer
Valley of Remembrance
Valley of Remembrance Viridescent Venerer is an artifact Set available at 4-star and 5-star rarities which can be obtained from Valley of Remembrance .
- The 4-piece set bonus provides a relatively easy way to reduce enemy resistance to Cryo, Electro, Hydro, or Pyro.
- The resistance reduction applies to the enemy on which Swirl was triggered as well as any other enemies that get hit by the Swirl’s AoE damage.
- Unlike most other effects that deal damage while applying a debuff, the Swirl reduces enemy resistance before the dealing damage, so the Swirl that triggers the resistance reduction will also deal increased damage.
- Triggering Swirl reactions with multiple aura elements can reduce an enemy’s resistances to multiple elements simultaneously.
- For long lasting abilities, it’s important for the caster to be on field when triggering the Swirl reaction for the four piece bonus to take effect (as the effect cannot be triggered while the caster is off-field). However, even a non-Anemo character can trigger the bonus if their attacks cause the Swirl if they are wearing the set (this requires an Anemo aura such as on the Anemo Hypostasis).
- The 60% Swirl DMG increase is additive with the Swirl DMG increase from Elemental Mastery.
In Remembrance of Viridescent Fields In Remembrance of Viridescent Fields
A wild flower that was once a ubiquitous sight in its homeland. It was picked by a hunter who wore it on their chest. A white barbarian flower that used to cover the ground.
It has not withered one bit, and still gives off an exquisite aroma. In the days when wildlife hush roamed the worldly concern and monsters had not yet appeared,
the Viridescent Venerer would use this flower to conceal her homo aroma.
Thus it was said that to seek the silent and aristocratic Viridescent Venerer,
one just need to close one ‘s eyes and walk barefoot through the forest, following the subtle aroma of angry flowers.
only those who could tread equally softly as a orion could avoid making the leaves crackle underfoot, alerting the queen of hunters to their presence. It was besides said that the one who finally found the hunter was a boy.
At that time, disaster had merely befallen the ancient kingdom and misery was spreading across the land .
Viridescent Arrow Feather Viridescent Arrow Feather
The fletching of an arrow that once pierced right through its prey, but somehow still remains spotless. A glistening and shining feather of a falcon. It once served as a fine fletching on one of the Viridescent Venerer ‘s arrows. In the past, when the Viridescent Venerer ‘s arrow hit its target,
she would come toss off and stroke the fur of her prey gently until its life power returned to nature in peace.
For she knew that one day, she besides would embark on a journey to the place where the soul of her prey rested. The Viridescent Venerer believed that at the end of her liveliness, she would wake up from reality,
and be reunited with the departed at an dateless hunt earth. But she besides believed that the consequence her arrow pierced through the giant that had killed the son,
that endless hunting ground at the end of her life sentence was gone from her grasp.
For she killed that mutated freak not for the sake of survival,
but out of vengeance and suffer. [ note 2 ]
Viridescent Venerer’s Determination Viridescent Venerer ‘s determination
A wondrous instrument that a hunter once wore. It forever points towards their prey. A delicate device used for wayfinding. Legend has it that when the Viridescent Venerer walked barefooted on the fields,
the grass beneath her feet would tell her what the birds in the trees could see,
and the mud she trod on would tell her what the roots in the worldly concern could hear. But it is said that ever since catastrophe mint, the grass and trees never spoke again.
For the God of the Woods had died in the calamity. [ notice 4 ] Since then, she relied on this device for steering when hunt.
At the request of a boy she encountered, she ceased hunting birds and beasts.
alternatively, she made the monsters that brought destruction and suffering her prey .
Viridescent Venerer’s Vessel Viridescent Venerer ‘s Vessel
A water pouch used by the Viridescent Venerer. Its capacity is much greater than one would expect. A very robust and leakproof vessel.
A fabled hunter known as the Viridescent Venerer once used it to collect whispers by the campfire. One night, the Viridescent Venerer picked up the olfactory property of early homo beings.
As a hunter, she feared neither wolf packs nor monsters.
What she feared far more than this was joining the chatter by the campfire.
For she had farseeing forgotten how to speak homo linguistic process. flush after rejoining the humans and accepting her stead as Viridescent Venerer, no one always heard her say a individual news.
similarly, no one ever saw her leave a single trace behind. The Viridescent Venerer collected the laugh she heard that night and stored it in her vessel.
For many years, she would listen back to the voices in the vessel whenever she felt lonely .
Viridescent Venerer’s Diadem Viridescent Venerer ‘s Diadem
A proud crown that once belonged to the Viridescent Venerer. It is as lush and green as the breezes of the wild. A hunter ‘s hat without any blood stains.
In folklore, it belonged to the uncrowned queen of hunters — the Viridescent Venerer. “ never become the foe of the earth and the forest. ” This was the hunters ‘ principle.
alternatively, a hunter should become a silent part of nature.
It is said that a boo once built its nest in this hat. none could ever bestow a crown upon the king of hunters,
since the only one superior to her was nature itself. In the crisis that soon followed, her hunter ‘s hat became
a frightful spy for monsters to behold .
- The Viridescent Hunt’s lore ties into this artifact set’s, continuing with Viridescent’s story.
- The original chinese description elaborates that she believes she will never reach the fenceless roll because she listened to the boy ‘s request and took his place in hunting down monsters to avenge those who suffered because of them. It is n’t the act of saving him that determined her destiny, but her decisiveness to enact revenge on his behalf.
- The original taiwanese description elaborates that she believes she will never reach the fenceless roll because she listened to the boy ‘s request and took his home in hunting down monsters to avenge those who suffered because of them. It is n’t the act of saving him that determined her destiny, but her decision to enact retaliation on his behalf .
- In the original chinese description, it says “ ever since calamity descended upon the ancient kingdom, ” which was excluded from the english translation. The follow sentence besides says the God of the Woods “ died together with the calamity, ” with the implication that the God of the Woods was in the ancient kingdom during the calamity .
- In the original taiwanese description, it says “ always since disaster descended upon the ancient kingdom, ” which was excluded from the english translation. The take after conviction besides says the God of the Woods “ died together with the catastrophe, ” with the implication that the God of the Woods was in the ancient kingdom during the disaster .
|Language||Official Name||Literal Meaning|
Cuìlǜ zhī Yǐng
Cuìlǜ zhī Yǐng
Suiryoku no Kage
Sombra Verde Esmeralda
|Emerald Green Shadow|
Ombre de la Verte Chasseuse
|Shadow of the Green Huntress|
Bóng Hình Màu Xanh
Version 1.0 Released in