Never fight on an empty stomach
[[ Flamerock Refuge ]]
$4,751, 5184 XP
Ultimate Vault Hunter Mode
$90,477, 9200 XP
A Role-Playing Game
Tiny Tina’s Assault on Dragon Keep
[ [ Category : Flamerock Refuge missions ] ] Post-Crumpocalyptic is an optional mission in Tiny Tina’s Assault on Dragon Keep. Adventurers should never set away on an expedition to go fighting on an empty stomach, and Tina ‘s taste for crumpets ensures that the travel rations of heroes are full of wholesome, buttery nutriment .
- Collect crumpets in Flamerock Refuge: 0/3
- Collect crumpets in Docks of Little Importance: 0/3
- Collect crumpets in The Forest: 0/3
- Collect crumpets in Mines of Avarice: 0/3
- Collect crumpets in Lair of Infinite Agony: 0/3
This deputation starts as a simple retrieval run through Flamerock Refuge and can be done in conjunction with early town missions. The crumpet locations roughly coincide with places in the report, sol provided that a return key trip to the Unassuming Docks is conducted before proceeding into The Forest, the crumpets can be collected as the story progresses.
Read more: Top 7 andamiro coin 1992 value in 2022
One plate of crumpets in the Flamerock Outskirts is dug out of a bones pile right adjacent to a tree in the sphere patrolled by spiders. Another one is found in the Perception Overlook area resting on a crate, finale to the gates to The Forest. The third base is on a ledge under a family antonym to the Murderlin ‘s Temple entrance. The merely way to reach it is a precarious tightrope walk along a sword cable television anchored to a cliff in presence of the Saucy Stallion Inn. The future crumpet hunt is in the retiring Docks where diverse skeletons are staged in the vicinity of every crumpet discover. The closest crumpet to Flamerock Refuge is on a raised position on a house in the Hamlet of Swift Passing Through. It can be accessed by dropping down from the rocks above onto the ceiling, before dropping down to the platform. Skeletons, including Mister Boney Pants Guy, telephone line the way to the second crumpet. Looking to the north from the platform where the beginning plate with crumpets was found, a minor pier with a house at its end can be seen. A nearby door opens for a skeleton ambush, and crumpet hunters may be surprised by the sight of a badass skeletal system bearing down on them along the docks. The final plate of crumpets in the area is through two battles between lonely Rock Golems and packs of skeletons in the Forlorn Ruins. The first confrontation can be largely bypassed at a dash, although the second is near the home plate and a cube chest of drawers that are easier to investigate with all foes vanquished. The Forest is the third area scoured for crumpets, and Old Glenn the Blacksmith ‘s bungalow is the site of another crumpet retrieval, this time in a bucket that must be winched up from the well. Treants are the primary inhabitants of the bungalow grounds. Another plate of crumpets can be found with a cadaver in a hollow at Blood Tree Camp. This is besides a spider lair, and the spiders will be immediately hostile to anyone daring to reach the home plate. More crumpets can be found in a gallows tree in an area heavily populated with orcs. Shooting the connection between the frame and the supporting cable will bring down the pillory, and bring the crumpet within reach. More crumpets lie scattered about the Mines of Avarice. The first gear two are at Camp Dwarf Torture. One is in a freeze cage that can be lowered to within reach by destroying explosive barrel in the other cage which serves as a counterweight. The other one is in a minecart that will run off down the slope on its rails when approached. Although the placement of the crumpet can move importantly, the recovery remains a simple matter of plucking it out of the haul. The stopping point one is on a suspend chopine at Wizard ‘s Crossing that can be accessed by dropping down onto it from the ledge above. The Lair of Infinite Agony has more crumpets to find. The first is on a protrusion halfway up the first elevator rotating shaft to Crawler Hall near the start of the degree. To reach it requires first gear activating the elevator platform, and then either dropping onto the ledge from above or snatching the crumpets in passage while the platform moves past. The second is on a raised ledge in Death Quencher Well, which can be accessed simply by ascending a ladder up to it. The concluding denture of crumpets is in the thick spear at Wailer Drop. This is near the end of the level and accessed more expediently from Dragon Keep, so players may wish to open access to Dragon Keep before going back for the crumpets. The crumpets are again positioned precariously on a ledge and requires a careful drop from above to reach.
- “Crumpets. Cookies. Cupcakes. These are the foods of heroes.”
act In : Ellie
- Mission Item: Crumpet – “Buttery. Nutritious. Crunk.”
- There is a discoverable Vault symbol in the alcove behind the plate of crumpets at Wailer Drop in the Lair of Infinite Agony.
- The completion of this quest requires that certain story quests be completed first:
- A Role-Playing Game has to be completed for the Forest to be available.
- Denial, Anger, Initiative has to be completed for Mines of Avarice to be available.
- Dwarven Allies has to be completed for Hatred’s Shadow to be available (and for the gates in the mines to become unlocked).
- A Game of Games has to be started for Lair of Infinite Agony to be available.
- The name of the mission is a throwback to a line of dialogue spoken by Tina during You Are Cordially Invited: Party Prep where Tina mentions a “crumpocalypse.”
- During the mission, Tina inadvertently indicates that her diet since her parents’ deaths only consisted of crumpets. Worrying about her health, the three original Vault Hunters promptly force-feed her a salad.