West of Mulbrydale
Didn’t question Titus:
50 20 60 200 (on priest’s body)
Reading: Funeral Pyres
Bandits ( optional )
Rabid dogs Bandits
Funeral Pyres is a secondary quest in The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt .
This quest is started by speaking to the priest of the Eternal Fire along the road barely west of Mulbrydale. The guards standing nearby will initially warn off Geralt but the priest will ask you to approach. He ‘ll be quite condescending but however asks you to do him a caper by setting fire to several of the dead on the battlefield for a proper rite. He then gives you holy oil to set ablaze at each localization.
The bodies can be burned in any orderliness you choose with each blot having a numeral of enemies .
- Just southwest of the priest and his guards. A rotfiend and possibly a few wild dogs may block your path but once dispatched use the holy oil on the bodies in the pit and ignite them with Igni.
- Directly north of the first pit, over the hill and down into the thicket. Once the four ghouls are defeated, set fire to the bodies in the pit.
- A fair distance away to the southeast is a site with several ghouls.
No topic what order you did them, the beginning 2 pyres will give 10 each, however the last site you get to will have a single valet fending off a compact of graverobber. Intervene cursorily to save the valet who will introduce himself as Titus Gielas. Important: Titus can die here so brand sure to jump in promptly to keep him animated if you wish to learn more and get more of a honor.
Read more: What’s A Die Clash Error Coin?
If he survived, Titus will immediately mention a priest and if you ask further on this, Titus will reveal that he was attacked and left to die there by the very lapp priest who contracted the witcher to burn the bodies as the priest was a fisstech customer of his but on the last trade decided to kill off Titus, then hired Geralt to burn the evidence, earning 25. however, if you chose “ nonsense ” rather, you wo n’t earn the 25 or learn this information. Regardless what you chose, once the conversation is complete go burn the bodies to complete the aim, earning 10. meet with the priest near the Border Post and, depending on what you learned, you have a few options .
- If Titus died or you didn’t question him about the priest, you’ll only earn 20 and 50
- If Titus was questioned about the priest:
- You can accept the priest’s bribe, earning 60 and 50
- You can refuse the bribe, resulting in having to kill the 3 men. While you only earn 50 here, make sure to loot the priest’s body for 200
No topic what you choose, the quest will then end .
- In No Man’s Land Geralt was given a contract by an Eternal Fire priest. His task: to burn the bodies of soldiers who had fallen during the recent battle in order to keep necrophages from eating them.
- If Geralt accepts the bribe, didn’t question Titus, or Titus died:
- Though his contract giver had proven to be a hypocrite and a drug dealer, Geralt accepted his coin. As the ancient proverb says, pecunia non olet.
- If Geralt doesn’t accept the bribe:
- The witcher followed the priest’s directions and went to burn the bodies. Doing so revealed the clergyman’s true motivations: lighting the fire he had requested would also burn evidence of the priest’s involvement in the fisstech trade…
- Find and burn the bodies lying in pits on the battle field. 3/3
- Return to the priest of the Eternal Fire.
- Some players may experience a bug, where once you’ve burned all three pits and return to the priest, he’ll still be asking if you finished burning them, even after finding Titus. Loading an older save is known to fix this.