virtually nothing is known of the First Age, as it ended roughly 8,000 years ago. The only things that are known is that it is the period after Guthix discovered Gielinor and brought Seren and diverse races to it, including humans. It ended when Guthix descended deep underground and began his long sleep until the end of the God Wars .
major events and information
- Year 1 – Guthix discovers Gielinor and brings various races through.
- Seren arrives on Gielinor. She is currently the only known deity besides Guthix to be actively involved with Gielinor during the First Age.
- Seren clears some of the area of northern forest of Isafdar and constructs the Tower of Voices in the middle of it, laying the foundation of Prifddinas.
- World Gate is opened.
- Elves arrived on Gielinor.
- Construction of Prifddinas is completed.
- According to Laura, “short folks of varying kinds” existed in Gielinor during that time.
- The first humans stepped through the Portal of Life from Teragard, which Jack describes as one with “a great many people” and “far less strange…people and scientific laws.” Guthix appears before the first humans of Gielinor and tells them to use, not abuse, their new world. They are seen in Meeting History and observed by the elf Haluned.
- Guthix uses the power of the Stone of Jas to create the Magic of Gielinor itself, imbuing it within Runestones which he scatters all over the land, allowing sentient races to practice the mystic arts.
- Year 4000 (approx.) – Guthix descends deep underground, beginning his slumber lasting about 6000 years. This marks the end of the First Age.
An interchange hypothesis proposed in the Book of Folklore links the universe and ‘life-force ‘ of Gielinor with the being of an ancient subspecies of creatures known as the Elder-dragons. equally long as the Elder-dragons remained, the world would continue, though the extinction of the aforesaid Dragons would result in the “ end of the global. ”
Reading: First Age
The Elder-dragon hypothesis is not widely known, nor popular with sceptics, believing it to have been created to throw doubt on the mind of Gielinor being barren before the gods arrived. In world, the Elder-dragons are merely the inaugural dragons to have existed. The alone know Elder-dragon is the Queen Black Dragon.
Read more: NJ Lottery | MDR_GPD_Winners_042922
The elves ‘ arrival
Although historical texts differ on the claim timeline of the elves, many scholars believe the elves arrived some clock in the first Age through the World Gate. The elves, who had come from another world, were led through the gate by Seren, who brought them into Tirannwn. once there, Seren brought the elves to a massive clearing in the afforest of Isafdar, where she had created the legendary Tower of Voices from Crystal. here the elves constructed Prifddinas, one of Gielinor ‘s first cities and the oldest liquidation inactive in being today.
The World Gate
The “ World Gate ” was one of Gielinor ‘s greatest mysteries. identical few texts speak of it, although it is known to have existed in the First Age. It is through the gate that the elves were led, although others may have arrived through it american samoa well. The World Gate was taken by Zaros and finally sealed during the moment Age. The World Gate serves as a pathway or a yoke between several key worlds along the elementary way of planets from Freneskae to Gielinor. This may once have been one of the few ways to enter Gielinor, but during the Second Age and God Wars the barriers may have been weakened. During the Sixth Age, the World Gate was uncovered by the explorer, and used to travel to Freneskae during the events of Fate of the Gods. It is late used to travel to Kethsi and Tarddiad .