SCREENRANT VIDEO OF THE DAY
Related : Fortnite Season 6 : Where To Find wildlife
To craft and upgrade weapons during Fortnite Season 6, players will need to gather materials beyond the typical Wood, Brick, and Metal typically available in the popular Battle Royale. Materials like Animal Bones and Mechanical Parts can be found around the map, specially near wildlife and scrapyards. Chests have the prospect to carry these craft resources, and players can besides get them from talking to one of the 46 modern and returning NPCs scattered across the map. If players know what they want to make, they can specifically search for the correctly materials from the start of a match and craft their ideal weapon faster. here ‘s every craft recipe presently available in Fortnite Season 6 .
How To Craft Every Weapon in Fortnite Season 6
Most weapons in Fortnite Season 6 have three variants : Makeshift, Primal, and Mechanical. however, there are besides break variants of some Primal and Mechanical weapons that include special properties, like making a toxic cloud or an explosion with major shock. These especial variants require extra materials but can be extremely utilitarian near the end of a match .
To craft a Primal or Mechanical weapon, players first need to find a Makeshift weapon. They will besides need to collect Animal Bones or Mechanical Parts, normally four entire for a single weapon upgrade .
Players can besides use materials to upgrade a weapon from its Makeshift diverseness to a authoritative weapon, like a classical Revolver or Assault Rifle. These variants typically replace the Mechanical version .
The recipes for all weapons presently available in Season 6 appear below :
- Primal Bow: 1 Makeshift Bow, 4 Animal Bones
- Primal Flame Bow: 1 Primal Bow and 1 Firefly Jar or 1 Gas Can
- Primal Stink Bow: 1 Primal Bow and either 1 Stink Sac or 3 Stink Fish
- Mechanical Bow: 1 Makeshift Bow, 4 Mechanical Parts
- Mechanical Explosive Bow: 1 Mechanical Bow, 6 Grenades
- Mechanical Shockwave Bow: 1 Mechanical Bow, 2 Shockwave Grenades
- Primal Rifle: 1 Makeshift Rifle, 4 Animal Bones
- Classic Assault Rifle: 1 Makeshift Rifle, 4 Mechanical Parts
- Primal Shotgun: 1 Makeshift Shotgun, 4 Animal Bones
- Classic Pump Shotgun: 1 Makeshift Shotgun, 4 Mechanical Parts
- Primal SMG: 1 Makeshift SMG, 4 Animal Bones
- Classic SMG: 1 Makeshift SMG, 4 Mechanical Parts
- Primal Revolver: 1 Makeshift Revolver, 4 Animal Bones
- Classic Revolver: 1 Makeshift Revolver, 4 Mechanical Parts
- Hunter’s Cloak: 2 Animal Bones, 1 Meat (prevents wild animals from attacking for a short time)
This new craft system has been fairly well-received by fans. It is possible more materials and recipes will be added as Fortnite Season 6 progresses, so players should be sure to keep an eye out for new options that might become available postdate future updates .
adjacent : Fortnite : How To Craft Items
Fortnite is available now on PlayStation 5, PlayStation 4, Xbox Series X, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch, personal computer, and Android .
Sonic Origins: How to Unlock Mirror Mode
About The Author
( 1236 Articles Published )
Maria Meluso is a staff game scout and game inspection writer for Screen Rant based in the Midwestern United States. She covers everything from massive, open-world RPGs to small-scale indie horror projects. She ‘s the kind of person who loves instructions and manuals but who is stubborn and competitive enough to wait to consult bet on guides until she ‘s strike game over at least 15 times. When not writing, you can normally find her playing fantasy RPGs like Dragon Age and writing screenplays .
More From Maria Meluso