Venice Beach is another one of those “ a fiddling something for everyone ” levels. While the graffito orchestra pit area is host to quite a batch of dependable grinding possibilities, there are besides plenty of ups to be grabbed in a quarter pipe gang of comeliness. Master your transfer skills between some sick-ass quarter pipes or while the day away grinding ledges and popping over tables. Get atop the low rooftops here and do your best Spider-Man depression, leaping from building to building with the greatest of ease. Anything you can imagine, you can do. After all, this is southerly California, estate of dreams. Make them happen, you thrasher, you .
Getting the high Scores
There is only matchless place to go for non-stop vert shopping. Take a jog to the left immediately from the start to find a horseshoe of quarter pipe. Bust every single air antic in your arsenal, maxing them out with sinful spins and enough of multipliers. To get extra fresh, grind the brim, land in a manual, then trick across the ground and sky off the inverse english to bust open your score. From this pit, you can leap up to the high wire area above. Gain some focal ratio, then hit the quarter near the wall under the wire and Boneless up, landing in a grind. Use the quarter lip that surrounds the rooftop to gain some momentum, then grind up one of the patronize wires. Leap from wire to wire, landing in a swot each clock time, then hop off into a manual and hold it as you cruise up the quarter lip and flip for points. Or, drop down to the Venice ledge sphere below and session the quarters here, transferring from one to the early to gain points. then weave through the path in the sand and kick up to the Seaside rail area. Session the quarter here, then grind the Seaside railing to the Graffiti pits. here, impossible strings of tricks can be linked up and enhanced by the tables. Each of these serves as a mini-kicker. Start by grinding the low benches that circle the pits, then farming in a manual and drumhead for a popper table. still in the manual, ollie off of the postpone and grab, then land in a manual and repeat. Do this a bunch together of times ( deoxyadenosine monophosphate long as you can balance on two wheels ) and you will hit your SICK score easily. If you hush aren ’ deoxythymidine monophosphate satisfied, Use the quarters scattered throughout the level to get atop the rooftops. It is playfulness to manual the roof for awhile, then state in a labor on its edge, then ollie across to the following roof and bring in a manual. finally, you can manual/grind your way all the means around the Beach. Another capital stead to string together a string of manual/grinds is the farseeing sidewalk immediately behind you from the starting item. Grind the fences, tricking between grinds, then down in a manual and spin/grab or lip trick off of the two quarters at the goal of the path. major points ? You betcha .
S: Take a right when the level begins, grinding the fence to the entrust of this path. As you reach the build up at the end of the rail, ollie to the roof and skate through the S float in front of you. ad K: nowadays cut leave and cling to the boundary of this building. Move advancing, then Boneless across the break to the next building to grab the K. A: Head to the pits. here, you ’ ll see a wide, wooden quarter propped against a average sized rampart. Use it to kick up to the roof. Skate to the A that rests near the long, curved skylight. T: Skate to the next roof ( left from the skylight ), using the kicker ramp here to make the leap. Off of a strange ramp, you can grab the T. E: now cruise down a floor to the high-wire tableland. Suspended above the one-fourth sass is the final letter. Isn ’ t spelling playfulness ?
Ollie the Magic Bum 5X
1. This surly mooch is about to get a lesson in move. Head through the pits, following the left wall until you get to a second intake ( not the one near the stage ). Sleeping along the leave wall here is the mooch. Leap over him and he ’ ll execration and shake off. 2. now head down to the opening near the stage : the Seaside rail area. The bum is snoozing in movement of the quarter pipe here. Jump him. 3. Head back to the starting point and follow the long fence here to the mooch, who ’ s camped out future to the construction here. 4. Cruise around the corner, heading left. Under the rail that connects the two rooftops, you ’ ll find your all right feathered friend. Hop him. ad 5. Go back toward the starting point to find the bum camped out adjacent to the exit fence. Leap him to end this infernal chase .
gather 5 spray Cans
1. Take a leave into the quarter pipe bowl to find the Spray Can hanging in the cinch. 2. Head back past the begin point, then grind the rail to the leave. Leap down to the wooden box ( down in the pits area ) to get the second Can. 3. Go back up the steps and this time follow the justly wall all the room to the dead end quarter. Launch off of it to snag the Can. 4. Leap over the low wall to your right and head down the boardwalk to a pair of bombastic wooden quarters. Transfer from one to the other to score the Spray Can.
5. Go back to the Pit sphere. A flying way to do this is to use the ramp that is set in the wall nearby to transfer over the rooftop to an opposite quarter. When you land, cut across the pits to the Seaside fulminate area. The last Can is over the QP here .
Tailslide Venice Ledge
From the Seaside bannister area, transplant over the wall with the quarter pipe. When you land, take a leave and head up to the back wall. Turn correct and the Venice ledge will be right in front of you. Hop to it and land in a Tailslide, grinding to the proper and depressed. When you reach the bottom, you ’ ll have met the challenge. ad
Hit 4 VB Transfers
1. From the starting point, turn about and grind the right fence, remove to the ledge and continue the crunch. Hop off near the goal and prepare to hit the rightmost stern. You ’ ll need a pretty dangerous angle, so hit the center of the ramp at a abject slant and spin to the leave. Your target is the second ramp over. This may take some time to get right, as the slant is pretty catchy and the distance is big. Of course, in orderliness to do this, your Air and Hangtime stats could use a fritter in the sleeve. Once you successfully reach the far draw, you ’ ll grab the VB Huge Transfer. 2. After the Huge Transfer, cut right and follow the path near the two quarters you used to get the third base Can. Skate left into the inset HP. Gain amphetamine on the justly side, then hit the leave fortune and float over the smallish roof gap to another QP to get the VB Pit Transfer. 3. Head through the pits to the area past where you first gear met your mooch ally. Head into the halfpipe here, using it to gain accelerate. then tune and float over the small gap ( off from the beach ) at the tip of the concrete triangulum to nail the VB Skinny Gap. 4. Cruise over to the Seaside Handrail area and pop over the wall to the Venice ledge area. Take the path left to the high quarter pipe. Hit it at an lean going right to vault over the ledge down to a lower quarter. When you land, you ’ ll score the VB Ledge bonus .
Find the Secret record
Getting the Secret Tape is easier than it looks, although it will require good ollie stats. From the originate, head down the steps to the pits area. See the hanker electrify between two poles here ? directly below it are some plywood boards between a trio of popper tables. Aim for the middle board, directly below the Tape. As you hit its sass, pop a boneless to launch up into the goodies .
Stat Point 1: The first stat point can be found next to the K on the rooftop of a build near the far correct corner of the level. Launch off the kicker to pick up the point and land the Li ’ fifty Kicker Gap. ad Stat Point 2: From the letter A, turn around and head up the kicker to reach the rooftop of the build next to the beginning point. From there, flex left and jump off the kicker to hop off the roof and grab the second stat point. Stat Point 3: From the letter A, go around and head up the kicker to reach the rooftop of the construction next to the get down steer. From there, turn right and jump off the kicker and transfer to grind the rail, where you can grab the third stat point. Stat Point 4: Head to the army for the liberation of rwanda leave side of the horizontal surface, near both the Venice Ledge and the VB Ledge Transfer and grind the wall on the surround of the grade to pick up the Stat Point. V Emblem: The V emblem can be found near the letter A. From the A, follow the rooftop along the beach and you ’ ll find a kicker. Get up some speed and ollie off the kicker to reach the V .
100 % Goals and Cash
- 1. Turn around at the start and grind the right fence to snag the first piece of dinero.
- 2. Keep grinding down the line to get yet another fitty.
- 3. Take a left as you reach the quarters at the end of the sidewalk and head to the Westside Transfer. There is another bill above the right fence.
- 1. Grind down the Seaside Handrail to claim a Benjamin.
- 2. Hanging in the air over the VB Pit Transfer is some more green.
- 3. Get up on the fence that runs along the pit and grind it to the low building. Take a left to a rail that connects the two buildings. Grind the rail across to get another hundred.
- 4. Off of this same rooftop, leap over Muska’s gap (where you first got the K), then bend left to get the money near the skylight.
- 5. On the opposite side of the Skinny Transfer is the Fatty Transfer. Get a lot of speed going in the HP and transfer over the long side of the triangular rooftop, grabbing a hundred in transit.
- 1. The $250 hangs above a concrete kiosk in the pit. Get up on the pit fence and grind it to the building, then take a wide arch around to approach the ramp that leads back toward the pit. Gain some speed here, then pop off of the ramp, Bonelessing at the very edge to leap up for the dollas.
- 2. Another $250 can be gotten in the Skinny transfer halfpipe area. Gain speed in the HP, then on the Skinny side, launch away from the transfer gap. By hitting the right trajectory, you can leap up to a rare transfer to the roof ramp to the left. In the process, you’ll grab the bill. Even if you fall, you’ll score the loot.
- 3. The final bill on the level is atop the high wire. Use the quarter pipe pit area to get up to the highwire level. Circle the wires until you are lined up with the bill, then use the quarter kicker to build up a head of steam. As you drop down, keep the wire in line, then grind up it to the top wire. Hop and grind across to score the money.
ad A location for every gap in the level. Get moving !
- VB Skinny Transfer: See Transfer section above.
- Up!: Near the clown graffiti is a QP inset in the wall. Launch up it to grab the gap.
- Table Pop: Pop over one of the tables in the pit to grab the bonus.
- Shorty Planter Hop: Ollie over the breadth of any of the planters near the starting point.
- Cake Transfer: West Side Transfer: Leap between the free standing ramps near the Pit transfer to get this gap. (This is where you snag the third of the Spray Cans in the walkthrough above).
- Wee Lil’ Roof Gap: Atop the high wire rooftop, hop across the gap to the rooftop adjacent to the quarter pipe horseshoe.
- Up!!: Go higher than the Up! gap on the Clown wall quarter.
- Canyon Jump: Jump across the Seaside Handrail from the top roof to the lower one to get the bonus.
- Ledge 9 Set: Ollie down the stairs next to the Venice Ledge to grab this gap.
- Muska’s Gap: You’ll score this gap as you grab the K.
- Tight Landing Transfer: Near the Huge Transfer. Transfer from the right or left ramps to the middle one to score the gap.
- Big Double 5 Set: Leap down the double set of stairs left of the start (heading down into the quarter pipe horseshoe). You can use a wallride to get this gap as well.
- VB Pit Transfer: See Transfers section above.
- Nice Mid Size Roof Gap: From the high wire roof, leap over the corner of the higher building and land on the roof adjacent to and above the wooden quarter area.
- Planter Pop: Leap the length of any of the planters near the starting point.
- Roof 2 Ramp: The opposite of what was described to get the final $250.
- And Away!!!: Keep going higher after scoring Up! and Up!! gaps.
- VB Ledge Transfer: See Transfers section above.
- Lil’ Vent Gap: Using the air conditioner, pop a transfer over the gap made by the small ramp inset in the wall.
- Ramp 2 Roof: The transfer described in snagging the final $250.
- Uphill Canyon Jump: Transfer over the Seaside rail from the low roof to the higher one.
- Vent to Roof Gap: Air off of the air conditioner as the roof tapers off to get to the next roof ahead.
- VB Huge Transfer: See Transfers section above.
- Massive 20 Set!: Jump and clear the long stair set the leads down in the quarter pipe dead end.
- Huge Roof 2 Ramp: Transfer from the air conditioner fin down to the inside halfpipe next to the Skinny Gap. You’ll need a lot of speed to do this, and just the right angle.
- Fatty Transfer: Transfer over the large, triangular side of the roof opposite of the VB Skinny Gap near the beach.
- Big Vent Gap: Use the AC fan that heads toward the pair of halfpipes used to get the VB Skinny and Fatty Transfers. Gain a lot of speed heading toward the vent kicker and Boneless off of it to clear the first HP and land over the far wall (in the open HP near the first bum).
- Huge Ramp 2 Roof: Opposite of the Huge Roof 2 Ramp gap. Gain tons of speed in the outer HP near the beach and transfer up to the AC fin on the roof.
- Seaside Handrail: Slide down the rail leading down the ramp just past the stage in the pit area.
- The Venice Ledge: Head over the wall in the Seaside Handrail area, then go left. Grind the ledge near the upper wooden quarter to get the gap.
- Bench Trippin: In the pit, grind a bench, then leap to the next and land in a grind to snag the bonus.
- Ledge 2 Ledge: Also in the pit, grind the ledge near the clown grafitti, leap the gap and land in a gap on the opposite side to get the gap.
- 10 Point Landing!: The High Wire: Air into a grind on the high wire. Use the quarter pipes on the roof above or pop up using the kicker window below.
- Round the Horn!!!: From the starting point, head down to the quarter bowl to the left. Grind from one end of the horseshoe to the other to get the bonus.
- He Could Go…: Manual along the boards bridging several tables in the pit area.
- All the Way… Keep going past the He Could Go…gap.
- Candy Cane Manual: Manual the length of the bending air conditioner on the roof.
- Touchdown!!!: Keep going past the All the Way…gap.
Up Next: Skatestreet
NY City Skatestreet