The Coin Collector’s Assistant is a comprehensive program for managing a coin collection with up-to-date pricing. Suitable for both novice and experienced collectors with an easy-to-use interface. The Coin Collector’s Assistant contains a complete United States coin database with comprehensive listings by date and mint mark of all coinage minted by the United States Mint including all US circulating coinage, pre-1954 and modern commemoratives, bullion coins, and sets. Also included are Hawaiian and Colonial coinage. It contains current coin values, provided by Coin World, a recognized leader in numismatics. It is fully featured coin inventory software.
The Coin Collector ‘s Assistant is a comprehensive program for managing a mint solicitation with up-to-date price. suitable for both novitiate and experienced collectors with an easy-to-use interface. The Coin Collector ‘s Assistant contains a accomplished United States coin database with comprehensive listings by date and mint mark of all coinage minted by the United States Mint including all US circulating neologism, pre-1954 and modern commemoratives, bullion coins, and sets. besides included are hawaiian and colonial coinage. It contains current coin values, provided by Coin World, a recognized leader in numismatics. It is fully featured mint stock software. key Benefits :
Read more: Post-Crumpocalyptic
- Comprehensive United States coin database listed by type, date, and mint mark
- Pre-1954 and modern commemoratives
- Government sets
- Bullion coinage
- Updated annually
- High quality pictures included for all United States coin type including all United States commemorative coins
- Most complete US database of any Coin Collecting software
- Current coin values provided by Coin World, the acknowledged industry leader.
- The only commercial coin software product to offer these values
- Flexible and powerful report generation
- User customizable
- Single and multi-line reports per item
- Landscape or Portrait mode printing
- User controlled sorting and selection
- An unlimited number of report formats may be stored utilizing the full set of information fields
- Label printing and other specialized formats (with or without pictures)
- QuickReport facility allows for complete user definition and reuse of report formats
- Scanned image support
- Flexible grouping of coins and handling of duplicates
- Collector and Investor modes of tracking purchase and sales information
- User loadable database of coin dealers
- Search for coins meeting selected criteria, including enhanced saved QuickSearches
- Automatic values calculated whenever grade is changed – smart algorithm uses best choice of exact grade match, nearby lower grade, bullion and face values
- History of collection value and content in tabular and graphical form
- User defined sets
- Unlimited number of coins inventoried
- Comprehensive 2-level storage information (location / container) – specialized reports for inventory and insurance reporting.
- Export selected coin listings (want lists, sell lists) for transmission on Internet or via E-mail or to other coin software related products
- Over 40 information fields per coin including coin specifications, purchase & sales information, detailed condition and certification information, inventory codes, notes and more
- Multi-level undo
- Full Print Preview functionality for printed reports
- User Manual is supplied both as electronic help system and fully formated, printable MS Word document
- Pictorial mint mark locator shows locations of mint marks on all US coin types
- All US circulating coinage
Additional Databases: Additional inventory/values databases are available individually for : uracil Currency Database, World Coin Database and Ancient Coin Database.
Compatibility: Windows Version: Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, and Windows XP ( all versions ) ; Mac Version: Mac OSX ( 10.8 Mountain Lion or above )
Option Packages: Choose one of the following options packages :
- Basic–Includes the Collectors Assistant software and the US Coin Database inventory/values.
- Value Pack–Basic package plus the Grading Assistant II.