Getting rid of an old or damaged car can be a major headache .
CarBrain offers a “ market for less-than-perfect cars ”, providing a fast and easy way to sell your car from your home plate .
Can you actually get a fair hand for your totaled car with CarBrain ? Is the process equally easy as it sounds ?
In my full review of CarBrain, I ’ ll plowshare the details about their serve and everything you need to know to decide if their service is worth using .
What is CarBrain ?
CarBrain is a company that purchases used vehicles in many conditions. They focus on offering a fast, elementary, and dependable direction to sell your car regardless of its discipline .
The nationally company has been operating for over 12 years. It ’ randomness managed by CAS Auto Founders and headquartered in Miami, Florida .
Is CarBrain Legit ?
CarBrain is a legit caller. They first started in 2007, when they were called DamagedCars. They rebranded to CarBrain in 2017 .
They are a accredited company with Better Business Burea accreditation. They besides have shown credibility through strong customer ratings on TrustPilot, Google, and Facebook .
Where Is CarBrain Available ?
CarBrain is a countrywide company, available throughout the continental United States. Residents in the 48 continental states can use their military service .
How Does CarBrain Work ?
CarBrain purchases vehicles in all conditions from the major car manufacturers. They specifically state that they buy damaged cars nationwide, aiming to appeal to those who want to offload vehicles in several conditions.
CarBrain purchases vehicles in all conditions from the major car manufacturers. They specifically state that they buy damage cars countrywide, aiming to appeal to those who want to offload vehicles in respective conditions. Damaged vehicles from bad gasoline or large amounts of carbohydrate in the flatulence tank are worth trying to sell on CarBrain .
How Does CarBrain ‘s Instant propose work ?
When you sell your car through CarBrain, they provide you with an clamant cash offer. The offer is locked in for 7 days, which means you can accept it anytime within those 7 days .
If you wait until after the guarantee period, then the offer sum is subjugate to change .
How to Sell a Car Through CarBrain
Selling to CarBrain is fairly simple. here ’ s the process :
- Details. Enter vehicle details on their website. Fill out the form on their website and receive an instant cash offer.
- Offer. Accept CarBrain’s offer. You have 7 days to accept the offer. If you decide to accept the offer, you must have the signed title, keys, and the vehicle itself. CarBrain offers to help you get the title released if necessary.
- Paid. Get your money. CarBrain picks up your vehicle and provides you with payment. Most of the time, you can expect them to pick up the vehicle sometime between 24 and 48 hours of when you accept the offer.
Can You Trade-In a Car Through CarBrain ?
CarBrain identify trade in your vehicle on its web site, but in world, it does not offer conventional trade-ins.
Read more: FFXIV: How to Upgrade Bozjan Armor – Gấu Đây
Of course, you can put the money you earn from your practice car into buying a new car. however, you can not directly trade in your vehicle with CarBrain at this clock time .
Can You Buy a Car Through CarBrain ?
CarBrain does not sell cars to individuals. You cannot buy a car through CarBrain, only sell one. If you’re looking to buy a used car, check out
Can You Negotiate with CarBrain ?
CarBrain does not sell cars to individuals. You can not buy a car through CarBrain, only sell one. If you ‘re looking to buy a exploited car, check out Carvana No, you can not negotiate with CarBrain. You can lone accept or decline their blink of an eye offer. If you decline or do not accept within 7 days, then the volunteer may change in the future. When determining the prize of your propose, CarBrain assesses the old age, condition, and market value of the vehicle .
CarBrain Fees – What ’ s the Catch ?
Sellers face no fees with CarBrain. You can sell your cable car without any add fees. They besides pay for towing to pick up the vehicles they buy. Given this, how does the caller make money ? Let ’ s take a closer expect .
How Does CarBrain Make Money ?
CarBrain makes money by disposing of the vehicles. When possible, they repurpose the cars. Of course, not all cars are able to be restored for daily use. In those cases, CarBrain will rebuild the car and sell it for a higher value. They may also sell the parts or recycle the metal parts.
Does CarBrain Pickup Vehicles ?
CarBrain makes money by disposing of the vehicles. When possible, they repurpose the cars. Of course, not all cars are able to be restored for day by day use. In those cases, CarBrain will rebuild the car and sell it for a higher value. They may besides sell the parts or recycle the metallic parts. Yes, CarBrain picks up the vehicles it buys. The company works with contractors around the nation to arrange fast pickup for all the vehicles they buy. Most of the time, CarBrain can pick up your fomite within 48 hours .
How Does CarBrain Work If My cable car Is still Financed ?
You need to handle the loan to sell the vehicle. CarBrain suggests that you pay off the loanword or transfer it to a newly vehicle via a collateral barter. Most dealers can assist with this, but CarBrain besides offers to help .
Does CarBrain Work With My Insurance ?
One way they offer to help is by purchasing your car. For badly damaged vehicles, selling it may be better than dealing with expensive repairs .
additionally, CarBrain will pay the remainder price of the car based on the amount the policy caller will pay. This way, the car owner will get the damage settlement from the indemnity company and then a second payment from CarBrain for the entire salvage rate of the vehicle .
You can use these combine payments to buy a newly vehicle .
CarBrain Review – The Good & Bad
Pros : here ’ s What I Like About CarBrain
- Easy. Streamlined 3-step process
- Fast. Instant offer within 2 minutes. You can sell your car within 48 hours of accepting the offer.
- All Conditions. CarBrain buys damaged vehicles and vehicles in all conditions.
- Fair Deal. They offer a fair deal for damaged/junk vehicles compared to what a junkyard would offer.
- No Fees. Avoid fees for getting rid of a junk car.
- Convenience. Sell the vehicle without leaving your home.
Cons : here ’ s What I Don ’ thyroxine Like About CarBrain
- Other Options. Not the best option for used cars in good condition
- Towers Can Vary. Since they hire contractors for pickup, the quality of service may vary
- Offer Can Change. The amount you receive is subject to change if your vehicle condition is not depicted accurately or if it is missing parts
CarBrain Customer Reviews & Complaints
CarBrain has a firm customer reputation. On Trustpilot, they have an impressive 4.8 out of 5 stars for over 3,000 reviews. They besides have 4.7 out of 5 stars on Google reviews out of closely 500 reviews .
here are some of the top positives that customers mention :
- Easy to use
- Quick process
- Fair price for the vehicle
- Good customer service
On the other pass, here are some coarse complaints from customers :
- Some customer service complaints
- Complaints about the professionalism of the pickup workers
- Some say they did not receive the amount they were quoted
Alternatives to CarBrain
CarBrain is a strong option for those looking to sell damage vehicles. however, there are other options, including ones that may be better to sell vehicles in better condition. Check out the top CarBrain alternatives below :
- Peddle: Peddle is another online car-buying company. They purchase vehicles in all conditions. They also have a buyer network where you can list your vehicle privately if you don’t accept their offer. Read our review to learn more about Peddle.
- Carvana: Carvana is one of the leading online used car dealerships. You can sell your used vehicle, but you can also buy or trade-in with Carvana. It’s well known for its convenience and wide array of options. Read our full Carvana review.
- Vroom: Vroom is one of the most popular competitors to Carvana. It’s a used car dealership with financing options. Learn all about Vroom in our review, and read this comparison to see how Vroom and Carvana compare.
- Shift: Shift is a haggle-free option for buying or selling a used car. They only sell vehicles they own, offering a convenient process. Learn more with our Shift review.
- WeBuyAnyCar: As the name suggests, WeBuyAnyCar claims to purchase vehicles in any condition. You can complete the simple process from the comfort of your home. Read our review to learn more about how this service works.
- Wheelzy. Wheelzy provides good service and can be a great option if you want to get rid of a vehicle quickly. It’s especially ideal for older cars or those in bad condition that would be hard to sell. Read our full review of Wheelzy.