In the bottom left corner of the Power Bloop menu, three related stats showed the actor his current Bloopcoins balance, how many times the player tried the lottery ( each click ), and the musician ‘s closest try to reach the target number. While clicking the Power Bloop, a clickable red could randomly appear, offering the actor one or two Rubies upon collection.
equitable like the real number life Powerball lottery it was based on, winning the Powerbloop was a 1 in 292,201,338 chance. To put that in position, the player had a higher chance of receiving 3 transcendent relics from the lapp patronize thorax than winning the Powerbloop. Upon winning, the player was granted 2 options : To take all of the bloopcoins immediately ( Lump Sum ), or receive them per annum ( Annuity ). If the player chose to receive them per annum, a message would appear saying “You won (Prize amount) bloopcoins ! But then the government took half of it. You actually got (Half of shown prize). You’ll receive another payment each year for the next 30 years.” amazingly, there was no time scale on this, where a class would be equal to a day or the wish. If the winner chose the annual option, it would literally have to wait a full 30 real-life years to receive all the money, with a requital each year. however, choosing the Lump Sum would result in the winner getting all the money at once, but with taxes cutting out a good-sized share of said earnings. The message displayed said “You receive (Prize Amount) Bloopcoins!” But the Lump Sum is only (Decreased number). And then the government took half of it in taxes. You actually recieve (Half of decreased number) bloopcoins.” There was no means to reclaim the bloopcoins the winner had to pay for “ Taxes ”, therefore while long-winded, in the VERY LONG run, the annual payment was actually a bit more rewarding. however, it was n’t commend, as that truly meant the achiever would have to wait 30 substantial life years to receive the wax payment. After winning, the winner could besides try to get the exact number again .
- Clicking the Powerbloop would not break Idle mode.
- None of the skills would affect the damage dealt to the Powerbloop, nor add any effects.
- It was impossible to get a Critical Click on the Powerbloop.
- The player’s Click Damage didn’t affect the damage dealt to the Powerbloop in any way.
- Just like Immortals, the Powerbloop was unaffected by the player’s DPS, and could only be hit via clicking.
- It was highly recommended to use an autoclicker as it would save the player a lot of time and effort clicking and trying to win the Powerbloop.
- The name “Power Bloop” is a take on the famous lottery Powerball.
- The odds of 1/292,201,338 are also the same odds of winning the real Powerball lottery jackpot.